Re: klezmer dancing

Hi Ernie,
They do that same scary chair lifting here and I think all over the place.
I don't know where that comes from.  I guess they can't think of anything
better to do since they don't know how to dance.
I taught the frailach last night in the park.  It was fun. That dance is
like a living organisam. Unfortunately hardly any of the Jewish community
came; it was all my regular folk dance friends and the public at large.
TTFN
Helen