Re: Julio Inglesias Jewish?

Dear Owen
In a message dated 7/2/99 11:27:55 PM, owend (at) tp(dot)net writes:

>....But Steve, ? How do you get your question marks to hang upside down like
>that?
>
>I'm tired of standing on my head.
>

>Owen
>

>Owen Davidson
>
>Amherst  Mass
>
>The Wholesale Klezmer Band

Get a Macintosh (although I'm sure PCs can do it too?I just don't know how).
And/or if you have one, hold down the option and the shift keys and hit the
normal question mark and, voila, ¿, the upside-down one you requested.  If
you get a square and no letter, it means your chosen font may not have that
character. Use one of the better proportional fonts, like Times or Garamond.
They usually have a full character set. I was surprised that Geneva (my
default e-mail font) had it as well.

Hope not too much blood has flowed to your head before your receive this
reply.

Best wishes,
Steve

Steve Barnett