Re: Judeo Arabic/North African music

<<

1 - La musique judéo-arabe / vol.2 de TUNISIE

2 - La musique Judéo-arabe / vol.1 de ALGERIE,MAROC

These two recordings are compilations . Vol 1 1906-1936

    Vol 2 1908-1945
These are both very interesting recordings, however I always warn people who
purchase these, that some of the selections, because they are all taken from
old 78's or possibly cylinders, are not of the best quality. I equate this
however with the quality of the Rosenblatt cassette "Materpieces of The
Synagogue" Vol 2. yet it still sells very well even with the "verbal warning".
Simon
Hatikvah