Re: Hazanut - Jewish Liturgical Music List?

List members,

A great deal of the material referred to on this list is Klezmer and
'modern' Jewish slanted music. Very few of the subscribers discuss
Jewish liturgical choral music (JLM) and hazanut that I am particuarly
interested in. I get loads of emails from this list on topics that I
can't (at this stage) get too involved in (Jewish Cowboys, etc.!!!)
that are obviously of great interest to many subscribers.

My particular interest in JLM derives from having started two choirs
in Rehovot (Israel) dedicated to demonstrating the richness of our JLM
heritage to Israelis who have never had any contact with "shul music".

I was considering starting a list on this topic to help facilitate the
distribution of JLM , but I don't wish to duplicate/compete with an
existing list. See the Sulzer site for an example of what can be done
- (look at page 15 in particular - reach it via
http://welcome.to/shoreshet)   The 'slower' site is without the ads
regrettably inserted by 'fortunecity'.

Can anyone suggest an existing list that specifically handles this
subject?

Many thanks to you all in anticipation.

Stephen Simpson
Rehovot