Re: contacting Tzadik??

And why should they? They're not major labels and they need to make a buck
too- especially considering the rather limited audience for their releases-
especially of some of their more obscure artists. Also, why should Zorn or
whomever have to walk into a used CD store and see promo copies of their
CDs at a discount price, royalty and profit free?
                EK