Re: klezmer recommendation please

<<
>> I have Joel Rubin's Bergovsky's khasene CD and am hooked on it. I am
>>  looking for more klezmer CDs with a similar style and as good.
>>  >>

I think one of the most overlooked recordings is the "Trio" CD by Kroke
(Cracow). Without any publicity-other then my recommendation- it is the #1
seller on the Oriente label.(However, "Di Naye Kapelye " looks to be the
winner in the long run with all the deseved publicity it is getting.)

Kroke has a very fresh sound and consist of an accordion, bass, and
violin/viola.
This was the first recording I heard on the Oriente label, and because of it,
I contacted the label to become their exclusive distributor.

'Their second Cd "Eden" is also quite good and gets a little more modern. They
just came out with a "Live" CD, however, I do recommend their 1st recording.

Simon
Hatikvah
436 N. Fairfax Ave
323)655-7083