RE: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Correction]]]

<<BTW, did you see the one on Lieber and Stoller?  Fascinating history that so
few people know about.  I >>

Dear Reyzl,

Can you tell me when & where you saw the Leiber & Stoller Documenter? As you
know, they met at what is now Hatikvah  when Jerry was working here,and I want
to get as much into on them as possible.  How many people would believe that
Jerry Leiber was pushing Jewish music before he co-wrote "Hound Dog". By the
way, there was an excellent doc on Chicago Blues which included a nice segment
on the Chess Brothers...also "nice" Jewish Boys.

Simon
Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->