RE: Real Audio Jewish music?

The ones I've found:

The Sunday Simcha - WMNF - Tampa, FL - Mike Eisenstadt's show - live
Sunday from 12-2. Four weeks of archives are available -
http://www.wmnf.org - a very good gemisch of various types of Jewish
music along with local news, current events and announcements

Seth Rogovy's Klezmer show - mentioned in another post

Shalom America - a Yeshiva Bokher show - This is the one that's a whole
radio station http://shalom-am.com/index.html

Any others?

Dick

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->