Re: Chanukah Song

<<

You wrote that 5 years ago there were alot of very anti-Semitic songs

on the radio.  I'm not a listener to popular radio.  Can you tell me

the names of any of them?

They were Rap records, I don't listen to that "musick" either, and I can't
tell you the names of the tunes now, but there was a lot of Hoopla in the
press about it. I think one of the anti-Jewish songs was on the 'Cop Killer"
record."Gee, isn't THAT a great title for a Christmas gift, you know, good
will to men and all of that).

Even Michael Jackson  used the expression "Jew me" to mean 'cheat me' on one
of his recording about 2 or 3 years ago.  I called his agent and talked to him
, rather bluntly, for over 20 min.---both barrels. Eventually, because of all
the negative press, the song was pulled from the CD-(I beleive the CD might
have been called "HIStory") and another lyric was substituted.

Simon
Hatikvah Music

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->