Re: barry sisters

<<For the list of all recordings by the Barry sisters, visit the Yiddish Song
Database:

The Barry Sisters recorded many more songs in English and other languages that
are not listed on this site. One or their songs "Intrigue" was the theme for a
Robert Mitchum film (1956 ?) I am constantly dicorvering "new" recordings by
them in English.recently I discovered  a great version of a Neil Sedaka song
"I Must Be Dreaming" done in the style of the "girl group" sound of the early
60's.
Claire has forgotten many of these recordings-there were so many.
Simon

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->