Re: Dating the melodies used in Psalms, cantillation, etc.

Dear Francesco:

Greetings from the Maxwell Street Klezmer Band! Did you receive the e-mail I
sent you on June 25 with regards to the dates we will be in Europe this
November. Please let me know if you didn't receive it so I can fill you in on
the dates we will be in Europe. We are looking to fill some dates between
November 22 and November 26. Do you have any contacts or are you able to help
us in Rome? I look forward to talking to you soon!

Sincerely yours,

Jeff Miller
Publicity

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->