Subject: Adon Olam
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at tcpgate
Date:    3/5/98 11:57 PM

<< Does somebody own Adon Olam?  Do you believe it has always been sung to one
particular melody? >>

Just in time for Purim...I had a great time in class this week. I asked the
kids to come up with adon olam melodies.  My favorite: Yellow Submarine.

Any other musical ideas for Purim, guys?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->