Subject: Re: new tunes, reluctant congreg
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at tcpgate
Date:    3/5/98 7:03 PM

People who rarely come to services have a hard time catching on to new
melodies.

But there is the story of the man who only comes every year on kol Nidre
and says, "Cantor you have a beautiful voice but don't you know any other
songs?"

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->