Re: Klezmer Clarinet

As the lead singer in Klezamir, I must clarify Amy's flute. It is NOT an
alto flute. It is a regular flute with a special curved head joint to make
it easier for someone with short arms and a history of neck problems to
hold.
Rhoda Bernard

Owen Davidson <owend (at) crocker(dot)com> on 01/23/98 07:18:35 PM

Please respond to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org