Re: Klezmer Clarinet

On Sunday 25 January at 0750:44 -1000, Sherry Mayrent wrote:

the recent
discussion of klezmer flute players is a good case in point, since to my
ears, most of those mentioned are outstanding musicians but don't know from
traditional style.

Just to make my meaning clear: in my opinion, Marcus Bishko and Adrienne
Greenbaum do know from traditional style, although I wouldn't say the same
for the bands they play, or played, with. As for Amy Rose, I frankly don't
remember, as I only heard them once, but I do remember she stood out for
some reason.

Itzik-Leyb

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->