Re: Klezmer Clarinet

<< Earlier periods aside, now that we have sound engineering technology that
 allows us to do pretty much whatever we want, why are there still only a
 small handful of excellent trumpet players who have chosen to focus on
 klezmer? >>

I think because they have so many other musical outlets available to them,
whereas clarinets have become more obscure since the end of the big band era.

Also, there is more romance associated these days with the clarinet and
violin, although I have heard some trumpets who could steal the show from all
of them.

However, I could be wrong.  Is there a trumpet player in the house?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->