Klezmer in Berlin?

Hello!
Does anybody know about major Klezmer bands´ concert schedule in Berlin
or Europe?

I´m going to Berlin for a some days in the middle of february, and would
like to hear some good klezmer music if possible.
Last year I heard a magnificent concert with the Klezmatics presenting
their new CD in Germany. We heard Kapellye performing in the East Berlin
University some years ago. Fantastic night!
There are some local Berlin groups playing in Cafes, but it´s always a
special experience visiting Berlin, and listening to GREAT klezmer
music.
As we go to Berlin once and again, I would appreciate some kind of
spring schedule from major Klezmer Bands if possible.

Musical greetings from

Knud Albert Jepsen
Aarhus
Denmark