re: Klez Kamp

>Friends,
>I have emailed, faxed and called Living Traditions several times about Klez
>camp this December and have not yet received a response. Has anyone gone? Is
>it a good thing for families with kids?
>Thanks, Melanie Aron

Melanie:

If you left your name and address in your messages, you will be receiving
the application within a few days. If you didn't, let me know and I'll send
one right away.

Our children's program is superb.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Dan Peck                             Milesquare Associates
danpeck (at) panix(dot)com                   Living Traditions
http://www.panix.com/~danpeck/ma.html
Professional Member - Macintosh Consultants Network      Member - Claris
Solutions Alliance     Old Time Banjo

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->