Re: Klezmer music

<<I am just beginning to become interested in learning to play klezmer music.
 Does anyone have any suggestions for a good songbook to buy that has klezmer
music I can play on the violin?  Also, if you could suggest a CD to buy that
has many of those songs that are listed in the songbook, I'd appreciate that
advice.

Thanks.

Carolyn

Kush Publications has 2 volumes of klezmer music with an accompanying cd of
the original recordings of the tunes found in the book. Each book is available
in both Bb and C versions. For further info visit our website
www.sykushner.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->