Re: anybody into Korn?

hey Korn guy, whats up? I am going to see Korn on March 2. Actually I'm
not going to see them, I am going to see OZZY. He is so rad . cant
wait!!!!!! oh, I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Kristin. I'm 17
soon to be 18. I love Pantera , Megadeath, Metallica, OZZY, the Cure,
Janis and quite a few more. This would be too much to send if I included
all of the great bands I like. But I have to say that my favorite is....
Pantera. right on ...............I have run out of things to say so I'll
sign off . if you can write me back at my dads adress. I'll send you
mine when I get it .
                         Kristin

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->