Re: anybody into Korn?

Funny that you would group bands like Live and Silverchair, obvious radio
rock, shallow than a motherfuck bands with the likes of Korn.  I suppose
it would be too much to ask that you listen to the album because I know on
the internet any half ass fuck with a keyboard is automatically a rock
critic.  But enough uncivility.  If you would, say, happen across the Korn
album or, God forbid, see them perform (although, my friend, they won't
be out with Pearl Jam any time soon), you would see 1) They are not really
about "Shoots and Ladders" (the nursery rhyme song), 2)The song "Shoots
and Ladders" is about child abuse, 3)It takes a fuckin intense band and
some TRUE emotion to turn a song full of nursery rhymes into an intense
headfuck, and 4)Korn's music is about pain and suffering, about emotional
and sexual abuse.  I suppose, though, college boy, that your self
proclaimed rock critic ass doesn't really know what it means to suffer, so
I suppose you can't really relate.  Some of us can, though.  I suppose I
shouldn't preach to fans of the almighty Phish, though.  My bad.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->