Re: anybody into Korn?

it's ok, but i hate when it comes out in your shit. i mean what's up with
that? why doesn't it digest like everything else? you KNOW you chew it up
but there it is, completely whole and virtually untouched by the body's
own acids. as if it reshapes itself once swallowed. that's pretty damn
scary if you ask me. try it. chew the hell out of it, swallow, then
examine your feces. perfectly shaped kernels of bright yellow korn. it
doesn't even fade. i don't get it. call it want you want, korn, maze
whatever, by any name it's still frightening when you consider its powers.

--

     "I've been training for this all of my life...
      I remember when I was 9 or 10, I'd put on

                        -Andrew Wood