Re: SHIRIM help???

On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, Carole Rivel wrote:

> Hold Fast to Dreams, by Jeff Klepper, is in the NFTY's Fifty song book,
> p.67, with music and lyrics.
> Debbie Friedman has written a new, not yet published song, called Save a
> Life (and you will save the world), written the day after Rabin's death.
> It is not out yet, you can contact her publisher, Randy Friedman, at
> Sounds Write productions, tel 619-697-6120 for music and lyrics.
> I believe that In Every Generation is on a tape, of that name by Kol
> B'Seder. Hope this helps,
> Carole Rivel

Shalom, Carole!
    Thank you.  A friend of mine has the NFTY'S Fifty songbook, so I'll
ask her about borrowing it.  I didn't know about the Debbie Friedman
song...she's just come out with her latest tape/CD, _Renewal of Spirit_.
As for In Every Generation, I know, I have the tape, but what I need is
the chording!
    Thanks for your help!!

Shalom, Rachel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->