Re: anybody into Korn?

To all recipients of this filth:
        Can we please have some decency? It is not necessary, mature or civil,
much less indicative of intelligence, to use this kind of language in
public. This list
should not be a dumping ground for such filth and those answering this
filth only encourage more of it. PLEASE DO NO ANSWER THIS
VERBAL PORNOGRAPHY!!!!! IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST REPLY, PLEASE DO SO IN
PRIVATE SO THAT WE WHO ARE NOT TURNED ON BY VULGARITY DON'T HAVE TO
BOMBARDED WITH IT.  I'd appreciate some support from other members of
this list on this one. Are the rest of you as disgusted with this trash
as I am?

Fred Jacobowitz