Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Slave of GWAR wrote:

> On 8 Dec 1995 04:39:51 -0500, misfits88 (at) aol(dot)com (Misfits88) wrote:
>
> >GWAR SUCKS!!!
>
> Foolish human, you say this now, but when we, GWAR's legions of
> Slaves, hunt you down and take you to Antarctica, you won't say it to
> Oderus if you know what's best for you, unless you like being
> gang-raped by hostile aliens that is.
>
> "That's right!  The greatest mass murderers
> in your sad yet vibrant histry are here!
> Enshrined!  Impaled!  And pumped with agonizing
> LIFE!" <GWAR>

Yeah, and when The Statue of Liberty's arm gets tired she's gonna put
down the torch and walk over to Jordan's furniture and ask why they
haven't made a couch big enough for her to lay down on.  After that,
E.T. is gonna beam down from his home planet to start filming E.T. part 2.
Finally, Elvis, John Bonham, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison are gonna
fly down from Heaven with their angel's wings and golden halos floating
above their heads to do a cover of Stairway To Heaven.  Not to flame
you or anything, but, reality check?   Yeah, I highly doubt GWAR is
intelligent enough to know where Antarctica is, nevermind going there.
Gang-raped by hostile aliens?  Oderus is probably laughing so hard
at you right now he's got cramps.  Mass murderers?  I think Barbie
and Ken are more threatening.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->