Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

Can we DROP this thread? PLEASE? The original message was a "spam" with a
phony return address, posted to irrelevant newsgroups. Unfortunately, the
list processor at Nysernet is truncating the headers again, making it
impossible for me or anyone else who receives "alt.music.jewish" as the
mailing list jewish-music to identify the source and complain to the
access provider whose services were misused to post it.

The original message had nothing whatsoever to do with the purpose of this
group. There is no point in compounding the waste of bandwidth by
continuing to discuss it. There are other places for discussing rock
music, (and their members probably wouldn't happy to have people posting
klezmer-related messages there).

Hope Ehn                      <ehn (at) world(dot)std(dot)com>

Dennis and Hope Ehn are 2 different people sharing one account.
Hope is the author of "On-Line Resources for Classical & Academic Musicians."
Dennis does programming (mostly C++).
PLEASE don't get us confused!                                 :-)