Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995 18:17:59 -0500, John E Silvia <majlraep (at) wpi(dot)edu>
wrote:

>Yeah, and when The Statue of Liberty's arm gets tired she's gonna put
>down the torch and walk over to Jordan's furniture and ask why they
>haven't made a couch big enough for her to lay down on.  After that,
>E.T. is gonna beam down from his home planet to start filming E.T. part 2.
>Finally, Elvis, John Bonham, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison are gonna
>fly down from Heaven with their angel's wings and golden halos floating
>above their heads to do a cover of Stairway To Heaven.  Not to flame
>you or anything, but, reality check?   Yeah, I highly doubt GWAR is
>intelligent enough to know where Antarctica is, nevermind going there.
>Gang-raped by hostile aliens?  Oderus is probably laughing so hard
>at you right now he's got cramps.  Mass murderers?  I think Barbie
>and Ken are more threatening.

Yeah, Oderus probably is laughing till he gets cramps.  You humans are
so funny, yet still foolish enough to deny GWAR!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->