Re: WED. Oct. 11th is National Coming Out Day COME OUT! DO IT! Life is easier...

some dumbass wrote....

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND.  WHY MUST I READ GAY/LESBIAN PROPAGANDA >ON A JAMES
>TAYLOR NEWSGROUP.  AND YOU WONDER WHY THERE IS HOSTILITY >TOWARDS THOSE
OF
>YOUR PERSUASION.  BE GAY AND PROUD, BUT DO IT IN THE >APPROPRIATE PLACES.

>FAR AS I KNOW, JT ISN'T GAY, AND I'M TIRED OF SEEING FAG >DISCUSSIONS IN
>THE MUSIC NEWSGROUPS.  PLEASE CUT THIS @#$%&%* OUT!

well, well, well....it was assholes like you, one hundred years ago who
were saying the same things about black people.   just think how fucking
silly you sound, not even trying to be intelligent?

or maybe you're just too insecure and you keep all those men's underwear
advertisements from the K MART circulars

but really, not only does this pitiful asshole need to grow up, but a lot
of people need to.....until we all learn to live peacefully and have no
hate (something which i hope will happen)  we're going to have murder,
rape, and stupid messages like the one i'm responding to.

c.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
   "I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from
    one falling star to another till i drop.  This is the night, what it
does to
    you.  I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."
                                 - Jack Kerouac, On The Road
   "I miss the comfort in being sad" - Kurt Cobain
   "get ready for the Night -- the rumors on walking -- a gradual feeling
--
    of learning & remembering" - Jim Morrison, poems from tape noon
%%%%%%%% DEAD PEOPLE - BETTER THAN YOU %%%%%%%%

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->