Re: Cantorial Organizations

Jews College in London England runs a Chazanut course for aspiring
orthodox  Ba'ale Tefiala. I can get the number if anyone is
interested.

  In article
<3rhpb3$mmf (at) dub-news-svc-1(dot)compuserve(dot)com>, Menachem Bazian
(76366(dot)42 (at) compuserve(dot)com) writes: >Steve Powers
<75021(dot)1700 (at) CompuServe(dot)COM> wrote: >
>>What are the names (and addresses) of organizations for Cantors
>>both in the U.S. and worldwide? Are there any publications widely
>>read by Cantors?
>
>>Thank you.
>
>Steve,
>
>Check out the Jewish Minister's Cantor's Assembly in NY. I know some
>people who used to be members...
>

>Menachem

"The whole world is a very narrow bridge - the important thing
is not to be be afraid"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->