Re: Cantorial Organizations

In a previous article, faigin (at) aero(dot)org (Daniel P. Faigin) says:

>On 8 Jun 1995 02:28:26 GMT, Steve Powers <75021(dot)1700 (at)
>CompuServe(dot)COM> said:
>
>> What are the names (and addresses) of organizations for Cantors
>> both in the U.S. and worldwide? Are there any publications widely
>> read by Cantors?
>
> American Conference of Cantors
> 838 Fifth Avenue
> New York NY 10021-7064
> +1 212 249 0100

        The conservative Organization is the Cantor's Assembly.
I don't have an address, but you could write to the Jewish Theological
Seminary of America, and they should be able to respond.  The cantors are
trained there. (try root (at) jtsa(dot)edu)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->