Re: Cantorial Organizations

Daniel P. Faigin (faigin (at) aero(dot)org) wrote:
: On 10 Jun 1995 03:11:39 GMT, jerrysl (at) ios(dot)com (Jerry Slaff) said:

: > I think that HUC stopped giving the psychological tests to applicants.

: My source was a pamphlet handed out by HUC at a Jewish Festival in LA about 3
: weeks ago.

Hmmm.  The talk was a while ago that they were going to get rid of of
it.  Well, it didn't stop them from admitting a few people (who shall
remain nameless!)

Jerry Slaff         jerrysl (at) ios(dot)com
Rockville, MD

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->