Re: Info on Mickey Katz?

Mickey Katz? A wonderful satarist. He took all the popular songs and made
them into Yiddish and English takeoffs. I have several of his
records.Yes,LP's.
There's Mish Mosh with songs like; sixteen tons,How much is that pickle in
the
window,I'm a shlemiel of fortune. Also ' Mickey Katz plays music for
weddings,Bar Mitzvahs and Brisses', which contains Litvak square
dance,trombenik tantz,frailach jamboree and many others. I don't know if
any of this is on CD. Try any Jewish record shop. And remember Mickey Katz
was Joel Grey's father. Hi in Florida

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->