Israeli music

Hi Arieh!

What made you decide on Hatikvah over HaTaklit? It always seemed to me that
HaTaklit had a better selection than Hatikvah. BTW, did you know that HaTaklit
used to be in the location where HaTikvah is now? They wanted more space, so
they leased a store across the street and a few storefronts North.

I agree with your recommendation for Luna Park. A year or so ago (maybe 2?)
Shlomo Artzi had a concert in LA. Although I enjoy his records, I didn't enjoy
the concert all that much as I couldn't really hear the music because it was SO
loud. The lighting effects were good though. You mentioned that you like Yehuda
Poliker: do you have his latest record? Do you like it? I was considering
getting it.

Do you do Israeli folk dancing in Chicago? I'm very much into Israeli folk
dancing, and in fact met my husband folk dancing out in LA. There's a really
nice Israeli folk dance camp held every June in San Luis Obispo, CA, which I
recommend. Many people fly out to CA just for the camp.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->