hanashir

[HANASHIR:17208] RE: Yom Hashoah Songs, Pesach Parodies and More

Brilliant Adrian -

The more you do, the less I have to worry!

In my Inbox I have 17 Hebrew songs with Spanish translations waiting to be
uploaded; 1 Portugese translation and numerous requests for songs.

So thanks for helping with the load - I'd much rather link to what you and
Robin have done!

I think 'favourite songs' is a lovely idea.

Warm wishes to all -

Aura Levin Lipski
Hebrew Songs.com
http://www.hebrewsongs.com