hanashir

[HANASHIR:17206] Hebrew College Course Survey

As a courtesy to the folks at Shamash, the Jewish Internet Consortium, who
provides our list service, I am passing on this link to an online survey for
their parent organization, Hebrew College. This request has been made of all
Shamash list-owners, so I apologize if you have seen it on other lists.
--Adrian
-- -- -- --

Hebrew College, home of Shamash, plans to expand its online, adult-education
Judaica and Hebrew language courses, using a mix of online technology and
video-conferencing. We are eager to know your opinion of our revised program
and its features. Would you take a few minutes to fill out a survey of eight
short questions? Your answers will be recorded anonymously without
identifying you.

          http://hcosurvey.hebrewcollege.edu/HC.html

Thanks so much for your help

Alan Zaitchik
Director, Hebrew College Online
azaitchik (at) hebrewcollege(dot)edu

Nathan Ehrlich
Dean, Hebrew College Online
nathan (at) hebrewcollege(dot)edu

-- -- -- --

Thank you in advance to those list owners that feel comfortable sending this
to their mailing lists.

Warmly,

--David Rosenthal
   Shamash.org Project Coordinator

     Shamash: The Jewish Internet Consortium Help Staff <help (at)
shamash(dot)org>
                                http://shamash.org

      Shamash is a project of Hebrew College http://hebrewcollege.edu

=========  H O W   T O   G E T   H E L P   O N   S H A M A S H  ==========
Via the Web: Help docs & info can be found at http://www.shamash.org/help/
ListProc:    Automated help on listproc topics can be retrieved by sending
              "help" on a line by itself to listproc (at) shamash(dot)org When
All
Else Fails:  Send mailto:help (at) shamash(dot)org describing the nature of your
problem, and including copies of any error messages, etc. A HUMAN member of
the support staff will reply as soon as possible.

-------------------- listowner-admin (at) shamash(dot)org -------------------+
Hosted
by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in
Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe listowner-admin
-------------------- listowner-admin (at) shamash(dot)org -------------------=

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->