hanashir

[HANASHIR:17205] Yom Hashoah Songs, Pesach Parodies and More

Chaverim:

As always, as we go through yet another round of "song gathering"  of harder
to find songs, I will be happy to post lyrics, links and audio files (or
links to audio files) on ehavanashira.org and work with Robin Selinger and
Aura Lipski to coordinate these efforts between our three sites. Please send
what you have to me at adrian (at) ehavanashira(dot)org(dot)

I'm also happy to do the same for Pesach and other holidays. In fact, I'm
toying with the idea of creatring an "our favorite songs" area of the web
site. But more about that later.

Adrian

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->