Re: Jewish music and food

I have a 78 of a great tune called "Gefilte Fish".  I think a version
was re-released on that multi-disc set of "Yiddish" music from France -
the one with Josef Rosenblatt on the cover listening to a stand-up
phonograph.
I seem to remember an LP / cookbook set in my basement archives
somewhere that has music and recipes of the Jewish variety!  If you're
interested in more information I'd be happy to scan the cover for you
and offer any pertinent information.
Best Regards,
Steven

> Subject:
> Jewish music and food
> From:
> "Katie Marcus" <kmarcus (at) jccdet(dot)org>
> Date:
> Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:58:26 -0400
> To:
> World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>

>Weird question:
>
>I'm trying to brainstorm for food items that might be related to Jewish music
>Could anyone offer advice?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->