Re: Veretski Pass CD and book available

This is such an awesome CD. It rocks. It swings. It is just awesome. It's
this amazing music somewhere between chamber music and wild swinging
pre-American-jazz European Jewish dance music, with an emphasis on the wild
swinging European Jewish dance music. (Disclaimer: I typeset the liner
notes, so I have some interest in this. But I would do so as a matter of
course for anything these folks play on. The fact that the music is this
good is them. Damn it's good.)

ari