re: we will, we will, rachamones you

 On the Josh D. thread, gotta relate that JD can be accurately quoted as
having said; "Moishe Oysher is the truth!". The exclamation point is
editorial. Josh was more circumspect , but no less emphatic.
   Speaking of the truth, has anyone else heard the new CD from Elaine and
Sue Watts ? Lots of fun, very much a stylistic statement, its that Philly
thing. Its traditional and post modern at the same time. Kids, "Its Vibey",
thats a quote from me. A flat out kvell . Is it a rave ? Am I gushing ? You
betcha! Hearty congratulations to all involved. AW