Re: we will, we will, rachamones you

I think Susan spends more time playing her trumpet than reading her email,
unlike some of the rest of us.

Pete Rushevsky? Are you listening? You sent the party announcement to the
list. Do you know where people can buy Susan and Elaine's CD?

Or Allen Watsky: You have the CD; where did you get it? Do you know where
it can be obtained?

EM