Klez Dispensers concert this weekend

Friends,

As promised, here is the info for the Klez Dispensers' CD Release
Concert in Princeton, NJ (just an hour from NYC by NJTransit):

KLEZ DISPENSERS Concert and Release of new album, "New Jersey Freylekhs"
Sunday, February 22nd, 2004, 3:00 PM.
Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall, Princeton University campus.
Directions: http://www.princeton.edu/richaud/directions.shtml
Tickets are $15 (general admission) and $5 (children), and are available
at: http://www.princeton.edu/richaud/tickets.shtml

The CD is available from the band's website at

http://www.klezdispensers.com

Check out Seth Rogovoy's review of "New Jersey Freylekhs" in the Forward:

http://www.forward.com/issues/2004/04.02.13/arts3.html

What people are saying about the Klez Dispensers:

"My favorite of the new generation of klezmer bands," Frank London

"I really love what the Klez Dispensers are doing: reaching back in and
getting the sound of the old stuff and doing some reflective, courageous
and yes, in-your-punim kind of stuff," Henry Sapoznik

"The Klez Dispensers: tradition, innovation, skill and heart - wrapped
up in one wonderful, welcome package!" Deborah Strauss and Jeff Warschauer

Thanks for all the support, and hope to see you on Sunday!

-Alex

--
Alex V. Kontorovich

434 W120th St. Apt 7E1