Lonely NYC tuba man with goyish looks seeks...

Hey all,
I'm new to this list so pardon the intrusion.  I play in a band called the
Kleztraphobix ( http://kleztraphobix.com ) here in NYC and my band has been
after me to learn some more Klezmer tunes.  The problem is that everyone in the
band is so busy and it's hard to rehearse.    Since they grew up learning
Klezmer tunes and playing them while I was learning Rush, Genesis and Yes, I
feel like I am the odd man out.  Yes, I am non-Jewish.  (Is that legal on this
list? :)  So, are there any good Klezmer Jams in NYC?  Anyone want to get
together and do some playing?  I can read my tukus (sp?) off.  I know my
bandmates are on this list.  You guys want to rehearse?  Seriously, anyone
hears of anything you can drop me a line.  I'd love to get together and do some
playing.
Thanks,
Ron

http://roncaswell.com