Re: Lonely NYC tuba man with goyish looks seeks...

et al,
Yeah, I've been doing that with the occasional B sections in G minor!  The
funny thing is that my band just emailed me and they want to rehearse now!  I
posted some new clips from our new record on our site for everyones listening.
http://kleztraphobix.com Also, just wanted to say that the Klezmer Shack is an
overwhelming amount of resource and information.  I never knew there were so
MANY Klezmer bands.  What's a good site for Balkan Brass Bands?

mashke (at) comcast(dot)net wrote:
I think if you just play D and A with the occasional C and G you'll be just
fine :-)

Dick

http://roncaswell.com

ron (at) roncaswell(dot)com