Alicia Svigals with Pete Rushefsky on the NYC Airwaves Sunday 8PM

Just wanted to let folks in the New York City area know that I'll be
accompanying Alicia Svigals on a live broadcast at WFMU (www.wfmu.org, 91.1 FM
in New York City, 90.1 FM in the Hudson Valley) at 8PM this Sunday evening Feb
1.  I believe the scintillating Mikveh trumpeter Susan Hoffman Watts will be
joining us (not sure about other Mikveans).  Here's the blurb:

Alicia Svigals with Pete Rushefsky and members of Mikveh
Sunday, February 1st, 8pm - 10pm
on Transpacific Sound Paradise with Rob Weisberg
Alicia Svigals was a founding member of the Klezmatics and is one of the great
fiddlers of the klezmer revival. She leads a type of pre-klezmer traditional
acoustic ensemble that features the tsimbl (a tabletop string instrument
similar to dulcimer or kanun.) She's also a member of the all-star all-women's
klezmer and Yiddish music ensemble Mikveh. Tonight's show is a warmup for a big
concert on Feb. 15 at Satalla in NYC in which both groups will perform.