Re: Treasures of Ukrainian Jewish Culture

In a message dated 1/28/04 1:25:36 AM, labo4 (at) earthlink(dot)net writes:

> on 1/27/04 7:33 AM, Lloica Czackis at mezzo (at) lloicaczackis(dot)com wrote:

I am also confused. I received a general announcement via "Sasha Litvin" on
another email that I have. That was a couple of weeks ago. Then yesterday he
wrote again because I had inquired about his post and the CD and he just got
back to me today saying he was sorry but he was sick with the flu and wasn't in
communication with anyone. But I could order the CD (s?) for $68. These were
the instructions. I'm as yet not at ease with this. If anyone has clearer
information or additional, please write in. Here are his instructions:

To the payment you can use next information.
INTERM. BANK:                 BANKERS TRUST CO.
                              NEW YORK, N.Y.
                              SWIFT:   BKTRUS33
BEN. BANK:                    OGRES KOMERCBANKA
                              RIGA, LATVIA
                              ACC.:   04-412-184
                              SWIFT:   OKBALV22
BENEFICIARY:                  WINDERMERE GROUP LLC
                              USA
                              ACC.:   3204036928
AMOUNT:                       68.00 $
INFO:                         PMNT FOR   CD

Anyone have more information or is this the only source???
Adrianne Greenbaum
http://www.klezmerflute.com & http://www.klezband.com
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: “FleytMuzik” and “Family Portrait”
Classical: "Sounds of America"
http://www.fluteworld.com or http://www.cdbaby.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->