Re: Treasures of Ukrainian Jewish Culture

At 09:23 AM 1/29/04, vovka0 (at) gis(dot)net wrote:
>  BY THE WAY: The CD is completely in Russian. I will be translating (for
>family/friends) liner notes and all the song titles (I don't sleep well
>at night, anyway). If people are interested, I can post the translation
>to the list.

Vladimir,
Sleep tight.  The Volume I CD which I bought a year or two ago from
Alexander Herenchak had English liner notes (which I will post
separately).  Perhaps you might use your language skills to encourage the
Vernadsky folks to distribute Volume II via Mr. Herenchak as well.

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ