Tonight's Manhattan Klezmer Class Postponed Until Sunday February 1 at 2:00

Due to weather, tonight's Workmen's Circle Klezmer Class is cancelled.

We will meet this coming Sunday, February 1 at 2:00 PM, at the usual
location: The Workmen's Circle, 45 East 33rd Street between Park and Madison,
New York
City.

***If you are planning to come on Sunday, please write to me at
warschauer (at) aol(dot)com***

***SORRY for the bulk posting!   It's the only way that I can be sure to
reach all that may have been planning to come tonight***

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->