REQUEST: "Mizmor L'David" chords

Shalom chevre,

I have a request that I'm hoping someone can fulfill.

Do you have the chords to Reb Shlomo Carlebach's version of
"Mizmor l'Dovid"?  If so, could you please e-mail me a Word
doc or PDF with the chords for guitar?

I re-discovered the version on the "Shabbos
in Shamayim" CD last week and have been listening to it
non-stop. I'd like to play it for some friends during Shabbos
this weekend.

I do have a copy of the "Shlomo Carlebach Anthology" songbook,
and have consulted it before posting, but it's not listed there.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

b'shalom,
Michael

MICHAEL E. RUBIN
merubin (at) comcast(dot)net // 847-840-1757

"I believed in the healing power of words..."
        - Eugene Fitzpatrick
          "Until the End of the World"
PLEASE NOTE NEW COMCAST ADDRESS