beware overfull mailboxes

Dear Listmembers,

Whenever your mail box fills up,not only do you not receive new messages -
not from the list, not from mom, not from anyone - but every message sent
to the list bounces twice - one copy to me, and one copy to the person who
sent it.

In the past, I have ignored such error messages, figuring that sooner or
later mailboxes will be emptied sufficient to continue participating in the
list.

Shamash has now informed me that we are generating too many errors messages
and is threatening to shut down the list. I would rather not face that
eventuality until the new list software that I have been working on
elsewhere is ready, so be aware that if your mailbox is full, I will be
removing your from the list.

Be careful out there!
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/