  From: Trudi Goodman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 6:53 PM
  Subject: A POSSIBLE GIG FOR SOMEONE IN THE NE AREA

  Dear Chaverim:

  I saw this up on craigslist.boston  and I thought that someone in the N. E.
area might be able to fill the gig.

  Lotsa Luck,

  Trudi

  Musicians needed for a Wedding

  Reply to: adam (at) propel-it(dot)net
  Date: 2004-01-20, 10:51PM EST

  We are looking for a small group of musicians (2-4) to play at a wedding
ceremony. The ceremony will be on September 25, 2004 in Franconia, NH. We are
open to different instrument types, but the music genre should be mostly
classical in nature.

  Students are encouraged to reply.

  Compensation is negotiable

  Compensation: Negotiable
  Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  Please, no phone calls about this job!
  Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial
interests.
  Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.
  this is in or around Franconia, NH

  22818280

  Copyright © 2004 craigslist    terms of use    privacy policy    feedback
forum

  High-speed users-be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet
Software. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->